Wednesday 12 January 2011

My Sir Stampalot Blog hop Winner

Thank you to everyone who took part in the Sir Stampalot Blog Hop and helped to make it such a fun event. I hope you enjoyed your hopping!
The winner of the candy on my blog is ..........................
please email brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal details so that she can send your prize to you.
A full list of winners can be found over on the Sir Stampalot Challenge Blog

Don't forget you still have plenty of time to enter our January challenge with the theme of a Winter's Tale.

                                                                                 



These are the goodies available for the winner of this month's Challenge

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Congratulations to Max. Lucky lady - I'm sure we'll be seeing the fruits of those winnings soon.
Beryl xx

Scrappymax said...

Thank you so much Chris, I can't believe I am your winner. It was a great hop and you all did some fantastic creations, thanks for all the inspiration.
Max x

Related Posts with Thumbnails