Thursday 13 August 2009

little boy blue


I don't normally do blue but I quite like it with the yellow, I did a bit of tearing with these gorgeous snippets papers from Sir Stampalot they come in 12 x12 with four different 2' squares on them, very useful.
I stuck them down to the yellow card and then put it through the cuttlebug folder, it somehow seemed to bond the whole thing together, I then used the papers to stamp on it was a bit like those cardboard dressing up things we had as children. The flowers are of the cricut I think it was george cartridge.
hope you like love chris xx
ps I think we have decided it's a boy!!

9 comments:

Carol said...

Nice card, I like the colours. xx

Bridgette said...

Hello Chris - Now I understand what you were explaining to me - really effective, like it alot - and the colours are the softer yellows and blues - love the matching hat and flower details - altogether gorgeous, as always - see you soon - Bridgette xxx

Louise said...

another fab card chris very sweet image and love you colour choice
louise xxx

Tania said...

Love your card in blue, it feally pops with the yellow-Tania

Unknown said...

aww Chris that is lovely!!

Lou said...

Love this card Chris, it is so nice and lovely colours too.See you soon,Lou.xx

brenda said...

Great card Chris.

Super way if using those DP's, I've has some for ages and they come out then get put away again but never quite make it onto a card, but this works really well.

B x

Abi Bundy said...

This is lovely! great colours!

Joanne said...

This is so gorgeous. I have this stamp but never thought of using papers with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails